COMING BACK WITH A BANG!
Unfortunately England is in a third lockdown, however with new hopes of a vaccine we are looking forward to re-opening soon to see you all and provide you with your much missed treatments.
Hawkins Beauty Clinic will be coming back with a bang!
As I am sure you know (if you follow our social media pages on Instagram and Facebook), we have a special offer at the moment giving YOU (yes you), 10%
off all of our wonderful treatments to be received once we open our doors once again, if purchased by Saturday 20th February 2021.
But more about the details of the offer later, I want to refresh your memory on just SOME of your much loved treatments that are included in our special offer. So sit back, relax and remind yourselves of the wonderful treatments that are just waiting for you.
Laser Hair Removal with Infinity Diode:
Throw out the razors! Forget about waxing! Now you can be ready for your summer plans at a moments notice!
Laser treatment for hair removal means fast, reliable and permanent hair reduction - which thanks to new technology, is suitable for all skin types (and yes, by all skin types that includes all our lovely dark skinned men & women).
Our experienced therapists use specialist laser equipment so that you can be confident in smooth, ready to go skin all year round.
Our top of the range laser machine (Infinity Diode), concentrate a beam of light onto the hair follicle. The light is then absorbed by the hair’s pigment (melanin) causing controlled damage to the hair follicle, which over time, will prevent hair re-growing in the future. Due to our leading laser machine, you can be sure that we will deliver you the best results possible.
You can think of it as waxing or shaving...only with more permanent results. And if silky smooth skin wasn’t convincing enough for you, laser hair removal also will save you on the continuous cost (and hassle) associated with waxing and shaving!
Alumier Chemical Peels:
A chemical peel is a treatment used to improve skin texture and tone. An acid is applied to the skin to lower its natural pH, which loosens the connections between dead skin cells, inducing exfoliation and stimulation of new cell growth. This process causes superficial layers of dead skin to peel off, revealing a smoother and more radiant complexion.
The Alumier peels are superficial to medium depth and provide excellent results. They have been created so that they are suitable for all and provide amazing results all while avoiding the side effects and downtime associated with deeper peels.
When peels are performed regularly, the skin gets used to the exfoliation process and begins to rejuvenate itself like younger skin. To be sure there are no reactions to the exfoliation process, peels are introduced gradually giving the skin time to adjust.
Beautiful skin does not happen overnight, and treatments take time to show results. A single chemical peel can provide the immediate effect of bright and radiant skin however, more significant results in treating textural issues, fine lines and inflamed acne can take up to eight weeks. As with most treatments a programme is recommended for the best results, however each individuals skin is different as well as their tolerance therefore a programme is usually worked out upon consultation.
The maximum downtime after a chemical peel is seven days. Clients will still be able to continue their normal daily life. This is because unlike older or deeper peels, the skin does not become raw red or fall off in clumps (as seen in Sex and the City). The skin will become slightly pink immediately afterwards but will subside within a few hours, and for up to seven days post peel the skin may feel a little dry, tight and flaky in localised areas (usually around the movement lines). Clients are provided with a strict aftercare protocol sheet and a post-procedure kit which should be followed for the best results.
When we speak about forma, there are three different treatments that can be performed with one machine; Forma, Forma Plus and BodyFX.
Forma is a non-invasive treatments for collagen re-modelling and tightening. It uses radio frequency energy to target deep layers of the skin, with no area being under or over treated. This treatment can be done on any skin type. Clients can just relax during the treatment feeling only a warm sensation and movement of the treatment head.
The heat allows your skins collagen to be increased and re-modelled making your skin more youthful. As we age, collagen structures become weak and smashed (think of it like an old mattress), thus creating fine lines and wrinkles. The Forma system allows the collagen strands to re-mould into tighter lines, therefore improving fine lines, wrinkles and overall texture.
Forma treatments are usually done as a programme, with one session per week, with a total of six to eight treatments in total performed. A maintenance program is also suggested to help maintain long term results.
During a Forma treatment, gel is applied to the treatment areas and the Forma head will glide over the areas in small passes. Forma treatments are essentially painless and have no downtime. A lot of clients have described the treatment as feeling like a hot stone massage. After a treatment, clients may see slight redness in the treated areas, which will go down after a few hours. Clients are also able to return to their daily activities after the treatment.
Overtime, clients usually notice a reduction int the folds of their skin leading to a smoother contour of the treated areas. Sagging skin will also appear more toned and lifted. However, even after one treatment the areas treated areas will look refreshed and lifted.
SkinPen is a micro-needling procedure that can be used to treat a number of skin concerns (including acne scarring) and not only can it be done to the face but also to the neck and décolleté.
Micro-needling is an aesthetic procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny sterile probes in order to induce the production of collagen. SkinPen is also classed as Collagen Induction Therapy and is not just a ‘quick fix’. To ensure the best results it is important to commit to a programme. This, in turn will stimulate the production of new collagen and the re-modelling of old collagen.
So, how does SkinPen actually work?
We use tiny sterile probes (fitted into a mechanical pen) to injure the skin on purpose in a controlled environment. The probes enter the skin vertically without tearing or scratching the tissues. This causes very slight inflammation (redness) and triggers what we can a wound healing response. During wound healing, our bodies produce new collagen and strengthens and re-models old collagen structures which helps to re-heal old scarring properly and tightens the skin, leaving you with a glowing, youthful appearance.
The benefits of a SkinPen treatment include; • Improved appearance on wrinkles, minimised pore size and induced skin tightening • Stimulates collagen production promoting regeneration and better complexion • Improves surgical, traumatic and acne scarring • Treats hyperpigmentation (brown spots) • Minimally invasive procedure with little to no recovery time • Noticable results in less than a day • Safe for all skin types • Effective on all body parts including face, neck and décolleté
Is it painful?
Because of a topical anaesthetic cream is used before the treatment, discomfort, if any is minimal. It feels very similar to a CACI Microdermabrasion treatment. However, due to the nature of the treatment, the skin is usually red afterwards but this subsided within a few hours.
Best visible results are seen after at least three to six treatments, spaced four to six weeks apart, however a positive difference can be seen after having your first treatment.
Following your treatment you are provided with a strict aftercare protocol sheet which should be followed for optimised results, as well as post-procedure care products.
AnteAGE is a BRAND NEW treatment at the clinic. After giving each other the treatment we are so excited to get our amazing clients booked in for it.
AnteAGE is the next generation of growth factor treatments, offering you all two new wonderful treatments to help rejuvenate your skin and your hair as well as a home kit to continue the up keep at home.
Both treatments use specialised solutions paired with a stamping technique using 0.75mm needles which lightly penetrate the skin in order to push that solution to where it needs to go in order to get the best results. Also, the light penetration of the needles stimulate the production of collagen, making this a double benefit treatment.
AnteAGE Growth Factor:
The growth factor solution contains growth factors which replicate our body’s natural stem cell bio signals, enhancing the skins response to aesthetic treatments. Encapsulated in nano-lipid-carriers and combined with non-crosslinked high molecular weight hyaluronic acid - this solution will boost your treatment outcomes to the next level! This treatment will also help to enhance both ablative and non-ablative treatments including micro-needling, laser skin rejuvenation and forma.
AnteAGE Hair Growth Factor:
The hair growth factor solution is formulated with the most recent advances in hair follicle science. Nine bio-identical recombinant growth factors responsible for hair follicle replication and regeneration give you a consistency that is unachievable with PRP alone. Formulated in a hyaluronic acid base and validated by many clinical trials, this is the most scientifically advanced product and treatment of it’s type. This treatment can be used to enhance other options such as PRP or on it’s own.
The home needling kits have gone down a storm so far and are selling like hot cakes at a bakery. In the box you receive one needle roller with needles of 0.25mm as well as two 2ml solutions of growth factor at a strength suitable for you to use at home which is enough for ten face treatments and this can be used as frequently as you wish.
As said earlier, let’s get into the details of our special offer; 10% off all treatments:
* Any treatments must be purchased by Saturday 20th February 2021
* Treatments must be booked and received within three months of Hawkins Beauty Clinic reopening
* This offer DOES include Laser Hair Removal treatments, however it DOES NOT include single laser treatment, only if you purchase a full course
* This offer DOES NOT include treatments with our doctors
* T’s&c’s apply
Your’s and our staffs safety is our top priority, so please see below to remind yourselves of all of our special measures we have put in place ready to open our doors to you once again.
• APPOINTMENTS - if we had to cancel your original appointment, you will get first dibs on appointments when we re-open. We will work our magic to fit everyone in.
• PLEASE ONLY ENTER THE SALON IF YOU HAVE AN PPOINTMENT WITH US - we love it when you pop in for a chat but at the moment we must do our best to ensure that you come across as little people as possible when on the premises. Popping in without us knowing could result in contact with another client.
• BUYING PRODUCTS - we are fully stocked up on all your favourites from our leading brands. If you do not have an appointment with us but wish to purchase products, give us a call and we can arrange a time for you to collect them.
• PAYMENT - please pay by card where you can to avoid cash changing hands.
• RIGHT ON TIME - time and space are precious so please arrive on the dot, come alone and travel as light as you can. When you arrive, give us a wave through the window and a member of our team will greet you and ensure it is safe for you to enter. Appointments will be scheduled in a manner that promote social distancing where possible and allows time to disinfect all areas between appointments, therefore it is extremely important that you arrive on time.
• COME ALONE - please come to the salon unaccompanied (unless there are extenuating circumstances which can be discussed when booking your appointment)
• TRAVEL LIGHT - please avoid bringing unnecessary items into the salon such as your personal belongings will not be allowed in to the treatment rooms. Any items you do bring (e.g. bags, coats) will be kept safe at reception.
• COVER UP - face coverings are COMPULSARY. Please wear a face mask when entering the salon and ensure that it fits securely around your ears.
• HYGIENE - our staff is big on hygiene but we have been taking it to the next level by washing and saintising our hands a lot more often. Therefore, please do not be offended when you are asked to wash your hands upon arrival and make good use of our sanitising stations (especially when entering and leaving the salon)
• DO YOUR BIT - please call and cancel your appointment if you, your family or anyone you have been in close contact with develops any of the known COVID symptoms (high temperature, dry and persistent cough, breathing difficulties, loss of taste and/or smell) and social distance where you can.
• NO SHAREABLE ITEMS - unfortunately, we will be unable to provide refreshments and magazines. If you wish to bring your own drink please feel free but please take your rubbish with you.
• WC - please only use our toilet facilities in an emergency, and if you do please ensure you inform a member of staff so that it can be properly sanitised
• SHOE COVERINGS - you may be asked to wear shoe coverings upon arrival to ensure our standards of hygiene are kept at the highest possible level
• STAFF PPE - our team members will be wearing the necessary PPE to keep both you and them safe
• CLEANING - our cleaning is thorough anyway but we are having specialist cleaners clean the salon regularly and cleaning will take place between clients and all contact points such as door handles will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
• RECEPTION - a Perspex screen has been installed at the front desk so that all transactions can be carried out safely
• UNDER CONSTANT REVIEW - we will review our working practices on going and will make changes where necessary
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
• SUPER CAREFUL FOR THE FORESEEABLE - we will continue to follow latest official advice on everything from hygiene to self-isolation to avoid catching or spreading the virus
• EXTRA COVER - you will find us wearing face masks or visors, practicing social distancing where possible and we have installed safety screens where needed too
• SQUEAKY CLEAN - you will also find us adhering to strict hygiene protocols too with well stocked sanitising stations in all the right places. All of our kit and touch points will be freshly sterilised just for you and we will also be deep cleaning regularly
COVID-19 has been declared a global pandemic. We have put in place all of the safety measures we can to help prevent the spread of the virus. It is highly important that all clients acknowledge the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 through undergoing treatments and will be asked to consent to treatments with this knowledge.
We kindly ask you not to book an appointment if:
• you have experienced any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 14 days • you have been in contact with anyone with cold/flu like symptoms in the last 14 days • you have returned from outside of the UK in the last 14 days
We are 100% committed to ensuring the safety of everyone who steps into the salon. So please, when we re-open once again follow the changes stated above.
Thank you all so much again for taking the time out to read our blogs. We hope that you are all staying safe and well and we cannot wait to see all of your wonderful faces soon. Stay safe, keep in touch with your loved ones and follow all government guidelines so that we can open our doors once again to you all.